Cloud Computing is a process of delivering/enabling scalable, expandable and almost perfectly elastic software services using internet technologies. It is a method of delivering Software as a Service (SaaS), delivered in a pay-per-use basis. It provides self service capabilities to users with scalable features to increase usage on requirement.
The various cloud-based services commonly offered are:
- Web Based Cloud Computing: Companies use the functionality provided by web services and do not have to develop a full application for their needs.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Organizations make use of the unlimited storage potential of the cloud infrastructure. They can expand and shrink their storage space as needed without having to worry about dedicated servers on site.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): It allows people to access the functionality of a particular software without worrying about storage or other issues.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Companies can run their applications on the cloud service’s platform without having to worry about maintaining hard drives and servers.
- Utility Services: Companies that need to store a lot of data can store all of their data remotely and can even create a virtual data center.
- Managed Services: These are applications used by the cloud service providers, such as anti-spam service.
- Service Commerce: It is the creation of a hub of applications that can be used by an organization’s members. It provides organizations the applications they need along with the services they desire.
While most enterprises today have some kind of cloud presence, few maximize the vast opportunities that cloud affords. The pressures are growing to accelerate company-wide cloud adoption or risk falling behind the competition. We help in the cloud adoption journey at all stages:
Strategy: We help identify and assess the key decisions to embark and manage deployment of cloud in new and disruptive business models and revolutionize the customer experience.
Speed: Tekfortune enables companies to quickly migrate to the cloud and scale in a factory-based model, which ensures efficiency and the flexibility to align with business needs.
Next-generation platforms: Tekfortune has developed 12 cloud-native, industry-specific business platforms to foster productivity, inclusivity and innovation.